Allison FlatleyREX Chairperson
areas of expertise
- Strategy, Vision & Mission Planning
- Revenue Generation
- Relationship Development
- Operations Management
- Contract and Real Estate Negotiations
- Strategic Alliances & Development
- M.S., Exercise and Health Studies from Miami University
- B.S., Health and Sport Science – Nutrition minor from Miami University
- National Council for Wellbeing certified Adult Mental Health First Aid since 2/2022
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) certified Group Fitness Instructor since 6/1991
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) certified Health Fitness Instructor since 5/1989
- American Red Cross certified CPR, AED and First Aid since 1/1980
Allison Flatley has been instrumental in health and fitness industry for over 30 years. For 26 years, Allison was focused on building, operating and growing corporate, residential, commercial, government and hospital-based fitness and wellness programs as an executive with L&T Health and Fitness and Corporate Fitness Works.
Allison is always willing to share her industry knowledge and professional connections to help people around her succeed and grow.
From 2013 through 2017, Allison served on the IHRSA Board of Directors, as Nominations Committee Chairperson and Vice-Chairperson. For 14 years, Allison shared her industry knowledge and experience as an adjunct professor at American University, teaching the Fundamentals of Health Promotion as part of the Sports 2 Administration graduate program. Allison chaired the Business and Industry Sector Planning Committee from 2010 – 2013 which developed the CEO Pledge for the National Physical Activity Plan (NPAP). Allison served on the Mid-Atlantic Club Management Association (MACMA) Board of Director from 2003 – 2010 and former Chairperson. Allison served on the Club Solutions Advisory Board and Industry Advisory Council for American Public University Sports and Health Sciences Degree Program.
In 2017, Allison started Allison Flatley Consulting to helps organizations with their strategy, business growth and client engagement. She speaks at industry conventions (Club Industry, IHRSA, MACMA, NEHRSA, SIBEC) and is an international presentor (ChinaFit, Fitness Mercado). Allison enjoys mentoring future industry leaders and is an active member of The Women in Fitness Association. Allison is originally from Minnesota – Go Vikings! – and raised her three kids in the DC area – Go Capitals! She enjoys golf, running, biking and skiing.
Get in Touch
I’d like to learn more about REX Roundtables and see if it’s a good fit for me!: