areas of expertise
- Strategy, Vision and operational planning
- Revenue generation through sales, marketing, customer service and Non dues avenues i.e. Personal training etc.
- Operational management and development – systems & structure
- Cultural development
- Human performance management – training & Development
- Multi Club management and consulting
- Facility design and development
- Retention & Programming
- Strength & condition and injury prevention training
- M.S, Exercise Science
Emphasis in S&C, minor in sports medicine
George Mason University
- B.S. Exercise Science
Exercise Physiology emphasis
- Sports Medicine
West Chester University
- NSPA – Certified Conditioning Specialist
- NSCA CSCS
- Athletic Trainer
COO of Merritt Clubs with over 20 years of experience at the Senior Management level; Mr. Miller joined the Merritt Team in 2000. In his current capacity Mr. Miller is responsible for all the day to day management and operations of all Merritt Cubs, the Oversight of the Management & consulting division as well as the wellness aspect of the clubs. In addition to running the Merritt Clubs, Mr. Miller speaks at several industry conferences, such as IHRSA, MACMA, NEHRSA, Club Industry, IHRSA Institute, sits on and also Moderates a Round table of Executives, Smart CEO Board and Club Solutions advisory board. In addition he writes for industry magazines, is active with his wife and 4 kids coaching youth baseball and enjoying making a difference with in their community.
Energized executive with track record of driving results through human performance improvements, culture, sales, service and innovative thinking.
Get in Touch
I’d like to learn more about REX Roundtables and see if it’s a good fit for me!: