areas of expertise
- Organizational diagnosis
- Problem Solving and Team Work -Will has lead this 3 day workshop over 85 times
- Individual development and transformation
- Labor – management collaboration and culture change
- Haverford College BS
- Outward Bound – chief instructor
- 3,000 hours of workshop training: National Training Laboratory, Gestalt International Study Center, Cleveland Gestalt center, Adizes Institute, Spiral Dynamics (the consulting model that enabled Nelson Mandela to unify the black white rugby team as seen in the movie Invictus
- 45 years of strategic consulting and 34 different industries in 9 countries
Will Phillips, Founder of REX in 1985 has over 45 years of practical experience as a strategy consultant in 34 industries and 9 countries. He was an Outward Bound chief instructor, has led major mountaineering expeditions to remote areas of the world. Will has authored over 400 Management Briefings on special topics for club executives. He is currently pulling this information together into a set of simplified workbooks for REX members. The first volume is Seven Gateways to Business Performance. He co-authored Responsible Managers Get Results with Dr. Gerald Faust. It was Published by the American Management Association in 2004 and is translated into several languages.
His purpose in life is to ask everyone he meets critical questions that they have failed or feared to ask themselves.
Get in Touch
I’d like to learn more about REX Roundtables and see if it’s a good fit for me!: