areas of expertise
- Strategy, Vision & Mission Planning
- Revenue Generation
- Relationship Development
- Operations Management
- Contract and Real Estate Negotiations
- Strategic Alliances & Development
- M.S. in Exercise Physiology,
Queens College in NYC
- M.S. in Education,
Queens College in NYC
Will Phillips, Founder of REX in 1985 has over 45 years of practical experience as a strategy consultant in 34 industries and 9 countries. He was an Outward Bound chief instructor, has led major mountaineering expeditions to remote areas of the world. Will has authored over 400 Management Briefings on special topics for club executives. He is currently pulling this information together into a set of simplified workbooks for REX members. The first volume is Seven Gateways to Business Performance. He co-authored Responsible Managers Get Results with Dr. Gerald Faust. It was Published by the American Management Association in 2004 and is translated into several languages.
An award-winning, entrepreneurial executive with a strong track record of visionary leadership in the club industry.
Eddie has worked with over 1400 clubs (148 pre sales) in 41 states and 6 countries since 1983.
- A faculty member of Club Industry Magazine, a top rated speaker at each of their 2 yearly conventions since 1990 & author for their magazine’s “Focus on Clubs” section 6x per year.
- Eddie has been a featured speaker at over 90% of the IHRSA conventions since 1990 & has authored many articles for their magazine.
- Eddie has been a faculty member for The IHRSA Professional Club Management, a week long graduate level course for owners & managers.
- Eddie was on the faculty of Club Success Magazine & Club Insider News.
- As a partner with Sales Makers, Ed sponsored & authored the IHRSA video on sales.
- Eddie is a judge for Club Industry awards & IHRSA’s sales team of the year award.
- Speaker for FITLIFE, MACMA & NEHRSA (regional IHRSA groups); Golds Gym Regional and national conferences.
- Eddie was on the Advisory Board of Wellness Health Education Network.
- Speaker & Education Committee member for Medical Fitness Association (MFA).
- Faculty for Face & Body Spa Magazine – Spa & Healthy Aging Conference.
- Featured speaker for the Italian Fitness Federation, Milan, Italy.
- Featured speaker for Lifenergy, Mondello, Italy.
- In 2008, Eddie partnered with Will Phillips of REX Roundtables to develop new roundtables for the health and wellness industry.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!December 12, 2019
Many businesses, large and small, have a huge source of great ideas that can help them improve, innovate, and grow, and yet so many of these companies never think of using this amazing corporate asset. What is this highly valuable asset? Its own people.January 22, 2016
Says Morgan Fraud, the author of The Thinking Corporation, “Given that we are all capable of contributing new ideas, the question becomes how do you successfully generate, capture, process and implement ideas?” Becoming an organization capable of answering this question can benefit in a number of waysJanuary 22, 2016
Get in Touch
I’d like to learn more about REX Roundtables and see if it’s a good fit for me!: